Saturday, September 11, 2004

wattup ya'lls

Well, its been almost a week since the show. I'm still on a high and startin to settle down coz its back the grind. It took me nearly a week to recover, but looks like it will take me another week. For my burfday, went out to a steak house with the family and irene. The next morning, I woke up the illest stomach ache, sore throat and shit. All day at work, I was just feelin queezy. Got home from work, then a fever came on. Dam what a way to start 31!! yep das right, i am officially 31. i am old. but FUCK YOU if you agree. heheheheh j/k. later on that nite, the chateu camp met up at jersey joes and celebrated my burfday. couldn't drink a beer coz i took some advil. i learned from sunday nite after the show, not to drink alcohol right after taking an advil gel capsule. gotta learn the hard way.

as for the show, singkil for likha has got to be one of my favorite performance. everything just flowed. back in the days with pasacat, i've had dope perfomances as the singkil prince, but this year, maybe there were some expectations. so i kinda had to live up to the hype. i dunno, but singkil felt really great. CASSIE, your worked that shit...looks like i see an upcoming princess for likha.

you can say that i RULED that dance and I still think I DO! as always, the musicians and the tappers were on hit. without them, singkil is nothing. with the dope ass music and tapping, energy just flowed right through me. i didn't even think of where i had to go...i just went. i love this shit!! looks like i can't say enough about the show...just look at my other updates =)

so back to the grind, back to the gym, back to a diet, and back to practice for out next show at pleasonton. tune in next time.


Comments:
Dude, you and cassie totally kicked ass. It's because I'm a kick ass clapper ;-) Actually - everyone kicked ass! woo hoo! I can't wait to see the real video!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?