Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lancer Evolution VIII or IX

I've been on the fence on this one. For 2005, Mitsubishi released the Lancer Evolution 8 or in short, Evo 8. For 2006, Mitsu is releasing the Evo 9. What's the difference you ask? The Evo 9 has a new front bumper design and in the engine, MIVEC. MIVEC is like VTEC on a Honda, but without the variable valve timing, only variable lift. Anyways, the EVO 9 comes out in the fall of 2005...so looks like I made my decision.

EVO 9 it is. How did I come to this conclusion? came up with these useless tidbits:

hahahahahha. useless but its destiny for me to get the evo 9 =) forgot one more thing...9 is my favorite number =P


Comments:
If you turn an eight on it's side it's infinity...
 
EVO VIII or IX, I got dibs on a test drive!!!
 
I'm after Dong :)
 
Another reason for going with the 9 is because I read in a magazine that the evoX will be a whole new breed of car instead of an evolution of the current car. The rumour being that they may as well call it the EvoI again. The IX will be the last of it's line and probably will become a collectors item. Rhoel.
 
found a link.

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/sedan/112_0505_evoix/index3.html

Rhoel.
 
Can't go wrong with a newer car!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?