Monday, January 16, 2006

i hate being out of shape

oh man, its been 6 weeks since i last took my ass into the gym. having the flu, the spider bite and not sleeping enough surely doesn't help. have to reassess some priorities here and get back on track in getting back into cardio shape. oh yeh, have to get back my dar ling figure that i lost during the holidays...what's new right?

aight ern, gotta bet back on the wagon and be that gym rat we used to be. yes, being that slack jawed, wide eyed mofo drooling at the hot chicks in the gym. ahhh, inspiration to make you work out.

Comments:
Heck yeah...It felt good to actually hit the treadmill again. I love this sore, tired feeling!! :)

By the way...Jaynee convinced me to set a really ambitious next fitness goal. I'll e-mail you.
 
does it have to do with stretching? that's what she convinced me to do.
 
No, let's just say that it involves a lot of running...42.195 kilometers of it to be exact. And it rhymes with smarathon. :)
 
no need to do a marathon. it ruins your knees. unless you plan to run a marathon, then run that much. otherwise, really no need.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?