Friday, January 20, 2006

my car is telling me it wants to die

after reading ernie's entry, i do feel that my car is trying to tell me sumthin. just this morning as i'm rooling to werk, i hear this weird whirring noise. i noticed that my speedo starts to read at 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120. but i'm at 3500 rpm's and that equates to 70mph. dam, that noise is the speedo cable. i have 188K+ , my tranny sounds like i have a dog box whir, and my car easily eats up oil. oh yeh, i never changed the driver's side axle...the cv boot is busted and its been clicking since the beginning of summer. hahahah so lazy to change that thing.

anyways, just like ernie, i think my car is trying to tell me sumthin: fix me or get a new car. i think i'll get that new car...still waiting to get that evo 9.


spoke to almar two days ago. he's gonna play for saturday's rondalla gig...which means it will be his very first performance for 2006. his last was apature i think?

Comments:
Hey Randy, your car is telling you it's time to enter the Honda Challenge series. I'll wrench. :)
 
You gotta get that evo. You promised me a test drive. Nice. Rhoel.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?