Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome 2006!

just like the title...but the start of 2006 plagued me with the flu. it also made miss the L.A. trip with Likha. lookin at the pictures...looks like they had fun. they even went to roscoes (you bastards!) so i'm almost recovered (not 100% yet). also time for me to get my ass back into the gym. we have auditions for ethnic fest and we are doing cordillera. great. gonna look flabby in a bahog.

so to start the food blog...here's what i concocted for dinner:


1) pain rustique flat bread with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar


2) chicken breast pan seared in extra virgin olive oil, unsalted buttered, and lemon. then sauteed in a bed of garlic, onions, tomatoes and spinach. salted and fresh cracked peppered to perfection.


3) dessert was an ice cream sammich.


not bad for a somewhat healthy, semi-low calorie dinner. so here's a pic of the chicken...enjoy.




Comments:
Hot damn that sounds good.
And an ice cream sammich to boot!

Dude, the gym was freakin' packed tonight! On a Tuesday!! I was so irritated...I couldn't do my cardio tonight. Damned New Year Resolutionists. :)

You would've been laughin' at me...I did quads today (lunges, squats, extensions); I was so tired my legs started to buckle and I almost fell down the stairs. hahhahaha
 
We missed you at the Standard Rooftop bar. Next time na lang.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?