Saturday, April 29, 2006

not enough room on the 280

heheheh let ernie drive the evo on the way home after tonite's gig. he had a kool aid smile on his face. enough said.

yeh from the back seat, since the bass was riding shotgun, the evo seemed fast. all most too fast. but ernie was havin a ball (at 110 miles an hour!) and yes, he'll be havin shitloads of tickets if he were to get an evo.

hey ern, get an evo so we can resurrect our old "team mabagal." hahah. LOL.

that's all for now. oh yeh, found 6, that's 6 stone chips on the hood. *sigh* i'm gonna bite the bullet and get the clear bra this week(600 duckets). i guess i won't be havin spendin money when likha goes to france and amsterdam.

Comments:
Umm...no, officer. That wasn't me driving the car. :)

That car is a freakin' ticket magnet...Whiter than the skin of a baby's bare ass, faster than the zipper of a young groupie backstage at a rock concert.

Thanks for letting me open 'er up. Just keep those keys away from me unless we're at Thunderhill or Laguna Seca, where you'll have to pry 'em out of cold sweaty hands. :)

You need to throw an exhaust on that monster, and an open wastegaste too! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
 
I hate bra's. It sucks that certain cars are prone to chips. My Del Sol is a prime example. I have to change the windscreen every other year because I always catch rocks under the wippers. As it is my project car now it's had a cracked windscreen for like 3 years now and the tiny quarter window is still busted. Oh and I looked in it the other day and it's got mold growing on the seats from all the moisture that's accumulated. BTW can I be in your club? Or do I have to be Evo..

Rhoel.
 
sure you can! you'll be the honorary canuck. that's three members now? hahah.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?